The bsdist distribution
- copies a set of files - libraries (boostrap, jquery...) and HTML templates, CSS, JS and Typoscript files - to fileadmin/bsdist/
- imports a basic page tree.
- Edit the HTML templates and layouts in fileadmin/bsdist/theme/templates/backend_layouts
- Edit the backend layout definitions in file .../theme/typoscript/pagets/backendlayouts.ts
- Edit and extend the typoscript configuration for page.10.file in fileadmin/bsdist/theme/typoscript/setup.ts
CSS, JS and other resources
- See directories in fileadmin/bsdist/theme/ (scss and css, js, ...)
- See page.10 (includeCSS, includeJSlibs...) in fileadmin/bsdist/theme/typoscript/setup.ts
For a short overview of the features provided by this distribution see bsdist.ch.